Friday, April 8, 2016

#Baby


I am so excited to share this card today! My cousin is expecting a new baby, so of course I had to make a card to celebrate!  Since we don't know the baby's gender yet I used a good mix of blue and pink. Fingers crossed for a baby boy though! 

The image is called "New Love" by Saturated Canary. It's such a pretty image. And just an FYI, in case you haven't heard, Saturated Canary is closing in August If you have any SC images on your wish list you need to grab them soon! I had said I wasn't going to buy any new images this year, but I am going to have to make an exception in order to get some of the images on my wish list before they are no longer avaialable! 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers. I had so much fun with that two-toned hair. It was a real challenge though.

 The papers are from Paper Temptress. I just love that translucent vellum so much. I embossed that with an Alphabet embossing folder and stuck a piece of pink behind it just to break up the white a little bit.  I finished it off with some wood veneer letters, Stickles and homemade enamel dots. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used 
SKIN: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4
HAIR: TN7 GB9 EB2 IG9 EB8 EB7 EB5
CLOTHES: BT6 BT7 IB3 IB2
OTHER: PP5 CR4 CR2

*Sorry to spoil your surprise Meghan, this card is on it's way to you! Love ya!*

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the way you've blown up Krista's beautiful mommy image and the cute sparkly nail! Love the ombré hair too! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog tonight via a challenge you entered. Jumped off the page to me, so I just had to pop by and say how gorgeous your card is! Hugs, Wends x (Crafty Kiwi Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation and design. Thanks for entering at our current challenge..x
    {aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love the sentiment you used. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. I love how you colored the image and the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring of the image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww.. lovely card. Love your coloring so much.
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting with An Attitude challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow this is stunning and i have looked in the shop but cant see would love to get if you have a direct link. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.